- 1 ↓ 05 – Pushbullet Portal
- 2 1. SuperBeam (4.5/5 stars)
- 3 How to transfer files from Android to Mac using Android File Transfer
- 4 Передача файлов между Андроид и iOS
- 5 Part 2. Best Android File Transfer Software – TunesGo
- 6 Best Android Manager to Manage, Sync & Backup Android Phones and Tablets
- 7 Transfer Files From Android to PC With Pushbullet
- 8 Android Transfer
- 9 Part 1. What might be causing Android File Transfer not working?
- 10 Google Drive
- 11 Solution 1: Transfer Android Files to Computer with Android Assistant
- 12 2. AirDroid (4.5/5 stars)
- 13 5. Wi-Fi File Explorer (4.5/5 stars)
- 14 Part 2: How to Import Files from Mac to Android?
- 15 Solution 4: Transfer Files from Android to Computer with A USB Cable
- 16 HandShaker, the Android File Transfer Alternative
- 17 Dr.Fone — Phone Manager for Android
- 18 How to Install Android File Transfer on Mac OS X
- 19 Handshaker
- 20 Part 3. Best Android File Transfer Software – AnyDroid
- 21 Samsung Smart Switch
- 22 Best phone data transfer app alternative Dr.Fone — Phone Transfer
- 23 With SyncMate you can
- 24 Android File Transfer – Our Review
- 25 Mobogenie Android USB File Transfer
- 26 Pushbullet
- 27 Phone Transfer
- 28 Verizon Content Transfer App
- 29 Transfer Files Over Cloud Storage or Email
- 30 АЛЬТЕРНАТИВНЫЕ СПОСОБЫ СИНХРОНИЗАЦИИ MAC С ANDROID
↓ 05 – Pushbullet Portal
Portal makes transferring pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone simple. Just grab the app, scan the code above, and then drop as many files as you want onto this site. We’ll get them onto your phone, and we’ll do it fast! Files are transferred over your WiFi connection. This means they don’t count toward your mobile data limit and that files are transferred very quickly (even if they’re over 1 GB in size). Have Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or newer and a removable SD card in your phone? Portal can save files to that removable SD card so you can get the most out of it (just tell us to in the Android app’s Settings).
1. SuperBeam (4.5/5 stars)
SuperBeam is a robust android file transfer app that allows you to make Wi-Fi direct connections between devices. Wi-Fi direct bypasses the Wi-Fi access point for its connection, meaning two devices can connect directly to each other wirelessly, resulting in a faster transfer. The sharing options include files & folders, music, photos, videos, apps, documents and if you have SuperBeam contacts plugin installed, you can also share your contacts. Probably the coolest feature of this app is that it uses a nice QR scan approach so that all your data is kept safe. This app is free, with a $2 pro version.
How to transfer files from Android to Mac using Android File Transfer
Want to stick with the official method? That’s not a problem! Here’s how to download and use Android File Transfer:
- Download Android File Transfer for Mac from the Android website here. Note that you’ll need to be running macOS 10.7 or higher to use the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag and drop the Android File Transfer app into the Applications folder in the Finder pop up.
- Double click Android File Transfer. You’ll likely be prompted that the app was downloaded from the internet as a quick security check. Click Open to continue.
- Connect your phone to your Mac via a USB cable and Android File Transfer should open automatically. If it doesn’t, check your notifications bar and change the USB settings to File transfer/MTP mode.
- In Android File Transfer, find the folder and/or file(s) you want to transfer and drag and drop it to your desktop. That’s it!
Передача файлов между Андроид и iOS
Для передачи файлов со смартфона на компьютеры Apple необходим полный доступ к файловой системе Android, однако стандартными средствами в Mac его получить нельзя. Если в Windows достаточно подключить телефон при помощи USB-кабеля, то Mac требует установки дополнительного ПО. Для этой цели компания Google разработала программу Android File Transfer.
Android File Transfer – это специализированный инструмент для подключения телефонов на базе ОС Android к устройствам с OS X. Разработан и поддерживается компанией Google. Распространяется программа в виде скачиваемого dmg-образа и в дальнейшем может использоваться для подключения различных устройств на базе ОС Android. На сегодняшний день это лучший инструмент для приема и передачи данных со смартфона на Mac.
Другие смартфоны Флай На нашем сайте можно найти каталог с остальными смартфонами Fly на Андроиде.
Part 2. Best Android File Transfer Software – TunesGo
Compatible with Android 8.0 and later, TunesGo is also a good option help you move data between Android device and Mac computer. It runs on Mac OS X 10.6 and later, and it can also backup your Android device to Mac computer without too much trouble. But the Transfer & Manage feature (for example export/backup/import contacts and messages) and explorer feature only work for Windows computer.
Best Android File Transfer Software – TunesGo
1. Has an easy and simple interface
2. Can transfer files between Mac and Android in one click
3. Compatible with common Android devices.
1. Some features only work for Windows
2. Sometimes unable to scan the Android files
Best Android Manager to Manage, Sync & Backup Android Phones and Tablets
Android File Transfer is an easy-to-use Android PC suite developed to help Android phone and tablet users to manage, sync and backup Android data.
With this powerful Android file manager, you are able to:
Backup Android SMS, contacts, apps, music, photos, videos, etc. Restore Android device from previous backup with only 1 click; Sync apps, music, videos, photos, contacts and SMS to Android; Connect Android device and the Android File Transfer with WiFi; Transfer contacts, apps & messages and more from Android to Android; Import and export contacts from/to 5 different kinds of sources; Remove duplicate contacts by merging duplicate contacts; Manage files in SD card and device memory as under Windows; Download YouTube videos & free music and convert for Android; Copy iTunes playlists to Android and export music to iTunes library; Download, install & uninstall apps, move apps to SD card; Manage contacts, text messages and phone calls on computer.
Supported OS: Android File Transfer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003 I’m a Mac user, I’ll try Android File Transfer for Mac.
Transfer Files From Android to PC With Pushbullet
Like AirDroid, Pushbullet syncs data and notifications between your phone and PC. In short, if you don’t fancy AirDroid, or can’t get it to work, Pushbullet is your best alternative. Begin by installing the Pushbullet Android app.
When installing, you’ll again need to agree to let the app access your media files. Click Allow if you’re okay with this, then head to Pushbullet’s website. You can sign into the web client or download the dedicated Windows app.
To send a file to your PC, tap the menu button in the app and selecting Pushing. Next, tap the paperclip icon, select your image, and hit the Send button.
A moment later, the image will appear in the web client next to the name of the sending device.
Almost instantaneously, if you’re on the same network, you’ll see the file appear in your browser window. We’ve featured this useful service previously, so check out our definitive Pushbullet tutorial Pushbullet Puts Your Android And PC On The Same Wavelength Find out how you can keep your Android perfectly synced with your PC — push your phone’s notifications to your desktop, share files, and much more! Read More to learn more about it.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Top Android Sync Manager
- Android Contacts Manager
- Android SMS Manager
Seldom-Known Android Tips
- Play WMV on Android
- MP4 on Android
- Delete Apps on Samsung
- Samsung S3 Import Contacts
- Copy iTunes Playlist to Hard Drive
- Transfer Contacts from Android to Outlook
- Watch iTunes Movies on Android
- HTC Transfer Tool
Part 1. What might be causing Android File Transfer not working?
There are various reasons why your Android device is not able to transfer data. Though Android File Transfer is an effective application for transferring data, the restrictions limit the activities. Mac doesn’t support media transfer protocol (MTP) for transferring files from Android to Mac. So, it is essential to install Android File Transfer on your Mac to transfer files from Android to Mac. When Android File Transfer could not connect to the device, you might find that Android File Transfer is not working properly.
Here are the common reasons leading to unresponsive Android File Transfer on your Mac:
- The file transfer feature is not enabled on your Android mobile/tablet.
- Your USB cable is defective.
- Your Android device or Mac computer is not compatible with Android File Transfer.
- Your Mac’s USB port got damaged.
- You have installed Samsung Kies or Samsung Smart Switch on your Mac.
Now that you’ve known what’s causing Android File Transfer not working issue, it’s now time understand 7 proven tips for fixing this issue. Let’s explore.
Google Drive is one of the safest places for your all-important files or documents. You can also use Google drive as an Android to Android file transfer app. Once saving the files to Google Drive, then you can easily access it from anywhere. It is also one of the best backup systems for your media files.
- Storage Space: It offers the 15 GB of free storage space to save a wide range of data.
- Share: It also allows users to share files with another person. It is considered the best collaboration tool.
- Search Engine: It has a powerful search engine that gives accurate results. You can search any file by its name and content.
Supported File Types:
Google drive supports all types of Adobe and Microsoft files. It also supports archive, messages, audio, images, text, videos, and documents.
Download URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&hl=en
Solution 1: Transfer Android Files to Computer with Android Assistant
Keeping a backup of your Android data on computer is regarded as the best and most efficient solution to safeguard your Android files. So whenever you need to transfer Android files to computer, you can pick up the best Android File Transfer tool — Coolmuster Android Assistant or Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac to help you transfer everything from your Android phone and Android tablet to PC or Mac computer, such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps and more. The following guide will show you how to do it easily by using Android Assistant. It is compatible with overall Android devices, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and so forth.
Step 1. Run the Android File Transfer and connect Android to PC
Use an effective USB cable to link your Android device to your computer (here we set Windows PC as example), launch the Android Assistant after you downloaded and installed it. Then, it will detect the connected Android device automatically and ask you to open USB debugging on the phone if you haven’t done it before.
Follow the instructions in the article to learn how to enable USB debugging on Android device. If you did it before, you can skip to next step.
After you finish the USB debugging, you can go to your device screen to tap the «Allow» option. Then, the parameter information of your device, including phone model, system version and storage space size will be shown in the main interface.
Step 2: Transfer files from Android phone/tablet to PC
After enabling the USB debugging on your Android device, the Android file transfer tool will start to scan the device and show all the data on your Android in categories, including Video, Music, Book, Contact, SMS, Call Logs, App, etc. Press the file types. Just open each tab to preview the contained files in details. Mark the files you want to transfer to your computer and click the button of «Export».
1-click backup feature is available: you can also use the new 1-click backup&restore feature of Coolmuster Android Assistant to backup your Android data to computer. What you need to do is just launching the Android Assistant and connect your Android device to the same computer. Choose «Super Toolkit» from the top menu and click «Backup» to start the 1-click backup process. Also, you can click «Restore» to let the program provide you a 1-click restore process.
2. AirDroid (4.5/5 stars)
AirDroid is a free android file transfer app you can get from the Play Store that allows you to transfer files and control your smart phone from your computer within a web browser. You can use any web browser, any computer or device that is hardware and operating system agnostic. Anything that has a full web browser will do. Simply open the application up on your phone and follow the instructions. It will give you a unique IP address that you should enter into the address bar in the other device’s web browser and it will also give you a password so you can log in. This is a secure connection and as long as you keep that password private and select HTTPS, you should be safe. Once you login, you can immediately see all the information on your phone. You get real-time stats on your phone such as battery life and storage and you can also see what is on your device: pictures, music, movies. You can access all of this information directly from the web browser. You can also add or delete files from your phone, install new applications, delete applications, take screenshots and pretty much everything.
5. Wi-Fi File Explorer (4.5/5 stars)
One of the premium options that I’ve been using for a long time is called Wi-Fi File Explorer. It is basically just a file explorer for your phone in your web browser such as the one AirDroid offers but this one is a little more bare bones and straight to the point. I prefer it for transferring files as AirDroid is a little more for controlling everything. If I only need to transfer a single file, I usually fire up Wi-Fi file explorer. When you first open Wi-Fi file explorer, like AirDroid it will give you a unique IP address. Navigate to that using your computer’s web browser. Choose the files that you either want to download or upload and wait for the transfer to complete.
Part 2: How to Import Files from Mac to Android?
This user-friendly takes a few steps to help you get what you want from Mac. Even if you’re not familiar with tech stuff, it’s a cinch. Seeing is believing. Just move your eyesight down the following tutorial.
Step 1. Open Android Transfer — TunesGo
Above all, you should install TunesGo so that you can enjoy the convenience. Please give it a touch of the download button and start your trip. Then, launch TunesGo and hook up your Android to it on Mac. When detected, you can see the screen as below. There are four quick accesses on the right and you can click «Details» to get a further knowledge of your smartphone.
Step 2. Select Desired Content to Move into Android
To import data in Android, please click on the type of desired content. Let’s take «Photos» as an example. Please select «Photos» from the above items and preview the existing images on your device. Then, click on «Add» and navigate to the pictures you want to transfer. Now, select one or multiple photo(s) and open to start transferring.
Solution 4: Transfer Files from Android to Computer with A USB Cable
Just have an Android phone, a PC and an original USB cable that shipped with your phone? Those also enables you to transfer files from your Android device to your PC. This method is effective even though it may not as smooth as using an app like above. Follow the steps below to learn how to transfer data from Android to computer by using a USB cable.
Steps: Connect your Android device to your PC with the USB cable, go to your phone’s Settings > Tethering & portable hotspot and choose the USB tethering option. Then, turn to your Windows computer, open Windows Explorer and search for your Android device. Now, you can double-click to open your device to find all files and folders in your phone memory, and drag-n-drop them on your computer.
Here, you should note that if it is the first time you connect your Android phone to the computer, Windows will ask you to install the relevant drivers, and this may require some dedicated data-syncing software be installed.
HandShaker, the Android File Transfer Alternative
HandShaker is a free app available to download from the Mac App Store. It has an interface that is more akin to a normal Finder window on a Mac 8 Finder Tips for Mac Newbies Navigating files and folders using the native Mac file browser Finder is easy enough, but there are many more features hidden behind menus and keyboard shortcuts. Read More , rather than the rudimentary file window you get on Android File Transfer. This makes it both easier and more pleasant to use, but does require just a couple of extra steps to set it up.
Set Up HandShaker
First, it’s a good idea to uninstall Android File Transfer. They don’t conflict, but if it’s left installed, AFT will continue to open every time you connect your phone, meaning you will keep having to close it down and manually open HandShaker.
Next, on your Android phone, you have to enable USB Debugging What Is USB Debugging Mode on Android? Here’s How to Enable It Need to allow USB Debugging on your Android? We explain how to use debugging mode for pushing commands from your PC to your phone. Read More . You do this in the Developer options, which are hidden by default. So, if you haven’t already, you need to show the Developer options by going to Settings > About phone and then tapping Build number seven times. Hit the back button and enter the newly accessible Developer options.
Here, scroll down and activate USB debugging, and click through the dialog box that asks for confirmation.
You can now launch HandShaker on your Mac, and connect your phone via a USB cable How to Test If Your Micro-USB Cable Is Charging Properly Find out exactly how fast your charger is charging your smartphone or tablet, and discover how to make it even faster. Read More . You’ll be prompted to authorize your Mac to access your phone. Check your phone’s screen to see another dialog asking you to allow USB debugging with this computer. Tap the Always allow box and then OK to confirm.
If necessary, click the I have authorized this Mac button in HandShaker too. You’re now ready to go.
Moving Files With HandShaker
After allowing HandShaker a few seconds to initialize, you will see a Finder-style window, with access to all your content: Gallery, Music, Video, the Download folder, and general files and folders.
This is where you can immediately see the improvement over Android File Transfer. Click Gallery, for instance, and you can see thumbnails of all your images. You can split them by folder, or view them all together; and also sort them by the week or month they were created, just as you can in Google’s Photos app How to Make Google Photos Work for You with These Tips Google Photos could be the much-awaited solution to manage all your photos. But is it the best among all online photo sharing sites? Read More .
It’s also possible to open some files stored on your phone within the desktop app. Try double clicking the file, or right-clicking and choosing which app you want to open it with.
To copy files to your computer, you can either select the file (or files) and click the Export button at the top right, or just drag them to your desktop. The Import button goes the other way, copying files onto the device, or you can drag and drop for that too.
HandShaker also enables you to carry out basic file and folder management tasks. You can create new folders and move files into them, rename files, and delete them. It makes cleaning up your internal storage so much easier.
We experienced a few issues using HandShaker with a Nexus 5X running the Android N Beta Everything You Need to Know About Android N Want to install Android N or just learn about the next Android version? We’ve got your back. Read More , but had no problems at all with other devices. On the whole, HandShaker is a big upgrade over Android File Transfer. If you move files to and from your Mac often, it’s worth looking into.
Dr.Fone — Phone Manager for Android
Dr.Fone — Phone Manager (Android)
One Stop Solution for Android USB File Transfer
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Easily integrate entire iTunes library with a click.
- Work much faster and incredibly stable.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Available on: Windows Mac 4,683,542 people have downloaded it
Refer to the following guide for Android USB file transfer:
Step 1. Download Dr.Fone and install it to your computer. Connect your Android phone to PC with USB Cable. Notice how it displays the same image that is on the screen of your device.
Step 2. Click on the «Phone Manager» tab among other options. The following main interface for Dr.Fone — Phone Manager will be displayed.
Step 3. We will take Android USB file transfer (photos) as an example. Other file types share the same operations. Hit on the «Photos» tab. You can see that the software shows all the albums in the left part.
Step 4. Select your photos you want to transfer to the PC, and click the Export icon > «Export to PC».
How to Install Android File Transfer on Mac OS X
To install and run AFT on macOS, it is really easy. If you have installed apps on Mac computers before, then this is no different. Follow these quick and easy steps:
Step 1 – Download Android File Transfer anywhere in your computer.
Step 2 – Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg file by double-clicking on it.
Step 3 – A new installation window will pop open.
Step 4 – Drag Android File Transfer icon to Applications folder.
Step 5 – Now go to your Applications folder and double-click (open) the Android File Transfer app.
Step 6 – If all goes well, you should see a similar screen like the one shown below.
This is it. Android File Transfer is now successfully installed on your Mac computer.
Now the next time you connect an Android phone to your computer, the AFT will automatically open on your screen. You may have to tap ‘Allow’ on your phone screen to allow the app browse through your Android device folders.
While Android File Transfer is the most straightforward solution, it has several reliability issues since Google hasn’t updated it in years.
To combat that, try Handshaker, a seamless file management Mac app for Android phones. Handshaker allows you to browse your phone’s storage when it’s plugged into your computer, and share files effortlessly between both devices. You can even go wireless by connecting to the same network, although this requires compromising on transfer bandwidth.
In addition, Handshaker lets you go through each category of files (such as photos and videos) individually so that they’re easier to find and transfer. All you need to do is install the Handshaker client on your Mac as well as your phone, and enable Android’s USB debugging option. Since Handshaker is not available on Google Play, you’ll need to sideload the app.
Download: Handshaker for Mac | Android (Free)
Part 3. Best Android File Transfer Software – AnyDroid
Designed as a professional Android data-managing tool, AnyDroid is fully capable of controlling your Android mobile content like music, videos, photos, messages, contacts, call log, apps, calendar and more between Android devices, from iOS to Android, between Android and Mac/Windows computer. In addition, it can help you download videos and music to your Android phone without any advertisement.
Best Android File Transfer Software – AnyDroid
1. Guarantees 100% Safe and Secure
2. 1-click to manage Android files
3. Compatible with all Android devices
Sometimes it may take a long time to scan your device
Samsung Smart Switch
The Samsung Smart Switch is one of the ultimate Android to Android data transfer app. It allows Android users to transfer a wide range of data from the old device to the new one. It is a free app for Android users. It can transfer data either wirelessly or with the help of a cable.
- Wireless transfer: Without the digital or USB cable, you can transfer data from one Android device to another.
- Cross-Platform: This app can transfer data from various Android devices to galaxy devices. It supports other Android devices such as HTC, Motorola, Lenovo, and many others.
- External Storage: It can also transfer data from one device to another through the SD card.
Supported File Types:
The Samsung Smart Switch supports file types such as contacts, calendars, messages, pictures, music, videos, call logs, memos, alarms, documents, and wallpapers. It can transfer app data and home layouts in the case of Galaxy devices only.
Limitations：Samsunng Smart Swith is only available to transfer data from other mobile devices to Samsung, import Samsung data to your iPhone or Android is not supported. And this App can only be installed from the app store in the USA, which means it even does not support transferring data from iPhone to Samsung.
Download URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.easyMover&hl=en_IN
Best phone data transfer app alternative Dr.Fone — Phone Transfer
No doubt, there are many apps for transferring the data from one Android device to another device. However, the Dr.Fone — Phone Transfer is an all-in-one solution for transferring any type of data quickly and efficiently. With the one click, you can switch your Android data from the old device to the new one. This software is compatible with all Android and iOS versions. It can transfer messages, contacts, photos, applications, documents, and many other media files. It is known as the best Android to Android data transfer app.
How to use Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer to transfer data from one Android device to another?
Step 1: Download and launch the Dr.Fone software on your computer. Then, select the “Phone Transfer” module which is displayed on its dashboard.
Step 2: Now, connect your both Android devices to your computer with the help of USB cable. With the help of the “Flip” option, choose your source and destination device.
Step 3: Select the files that you want to transfer. Then, select the “Start Transfer” button.
Step 4: Within a few minutes, your all data will be transferred from your old Android device to a new one.
With SyncMate you can
Below we put together the full list of options SyncMate offers for Mac sync Android. Bet you’ll find what you were looking for.
- Sync contacts b/w Mac and Android Thanks to SyncMate whenever you update contact information on either side — Android device or Mac — you’ll get the latest version on the other side in no time at all!
- Sync calendars b/w Mac and Android Whatever event you created when you were behind your desk or on a hike, it will be synced as soon as your devices can «see» each other.
- Mount Android as Mac disk Mounting your Android phone or tablet as a Mac drive means easy access and management of its content in Finder just like you would with any other external drive.
- Synchronize photos You’ll have instant access to your photos on any of your devices once synced with our app. Every newly added image will be updated on each synced device.
- Sync music between Mac and Android Isn’t it wonderful news that whenever you discover new music and get it on your phone or Mac it will appear on synced devices without any effort on your side?
- Sync folders b/w Mac and Android Instead of copying files and folders from one device to another just set SyncMate up to synchronize them and keep the latest versions for you.
- Sync Safari bookmarks with Android Your bookmarked pages in Safari browser on Mac can be synced to your Android 3.х-5.х device for effortless access at any time.
- Sync Android playlists with Mac SyncMate will take the best care of your playlists by keeping them updated between Mac and Android devices that you take with you on adventures.
- Manage Android SMS Switching back and forth between Mac and smartphone can be hectic. With SyncMate you can read, send, delete, and export texts.
- Back up Android on Mac This option is an obvious one. You should never go without backing up your work files or family photos or other important stuff really.
- Sync Android and Mac automatically You get to choose what data to sync between your Mac and Android, you also get to choose when. But the most convenient thing — SyncMate can do it all automatically!
- Manage Android calls history on Mac Manage your incoming, outgoing, missed calls on your Mac’s screen with all essential info: number, photo, duration, time and date. Export to file is available.
Android File Transfer – Our Review
I have been using Android File Transfer (AFT) for years now, five years to be exact. 2012 is when I moved on to using a MacBook as my primary computer for work. I have connected and transferred hundreds and thousands of files between the number of phones I have and my MacBook. AFT has worked like a charm without any issues or crashes. However, this is not the case in recent times. I have discussed that below in the next section where I talk about all the problems that occur with this app and some awesome new alternatives you should try out.
Android File Transfer for Mac is a simple app — very simple actually. All this app allows you to do is basic copy and paste functions between your Android device and the computer. You can transfer media content or any type of files between your phone storage (internal or SD card) and the computer. This transfer is basically copy/paste as you cannot even double-click and try to open a file inside AFT. You need to first copy over the file from your phone storage to the computer and then open it.
Other functions of this app include: creating a folder/directory or deleting a file or folder. That is pretty much it. Just to mention, AFT can also tell how much free space is available on your Android phone’s phone storage or in your SD card if you have inserted one.
Overall, Android File Transfer is a great tool if you just want to browse the files and folders on your Android phones or transfer them. However, it needs an update ASAP by Google with more features, better support and stability.
Mobogenie Android USB File Transfer
- Uninstall stock apps in batches.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Easily download and manage apps.
- Easily transfer multiple files from your PC to your Android, and vice versa.
- Free of charge.
- USB only.
- Only connect one Android device at a time.
- Does not have integrated music sharing.
Download Mobogenie and run it, and connect your Android device to the computer. Once your device has been connected, you will be prompted to install the driver for your device so that the application is automatically downloaded onto it. Once you have completed this process, you will be taken to the home screen:
As with other data management software, you can download and install apps onto your Android device from your PC. The advantage of this is that apps can be downloaded quickly, and also without costing you in terms of data roaming charges.
A neat feature is the ability to uninstall apps that came preloaded on the phone as often we find ourselves with apps that we never use that we cannot delete.
The transfer of photo files is straightforward, and several photos can be selected from your computer to import onto your device at once, or vice versa.
Pushbullet brings features typically only available across Apple devices, like a universal clipboard, to Android. Plus, Pushbullet also allows you share files, browse your phone’s internal storage remotely on a computer, reply to SMS messages, and more. It’s the complete package.
Despite what you’d think, it’s also free (with some limitations). To set it up, sign up on the Pushbullet website with your Google or Facebook account. Install the app on your Android phone and all your other devices via desktop and browser clients. Once you’re signed in everywhere, you can easily send files, links, and more across every platform.
Download: Pushbullet for Mac | Android (Free, subscription available)
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- Transfer from Samsung to LG
- Transfer from LG to Android
- Transfer from LG to iPhone
- Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to Computer
Verizon Content Transfer App
The Verizon Content Transfer App is last but not the least Android to Android file transfer app. By simply running the app on both Android devices, you can transfer various types of data within a short period.
- Wireless Transfer: Without the USB cable, it can transfer your data from your old Android device to a new one.
- Internet Access: The app does not require internet access to transfer data from one device to another.
Supported File Types:
The Verizon Content Transfer App supports file types which include text messages, call logs, images, music, and videos.
Download URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.verizon.contenttransfer&hl=en_IN
Transfer Files Over Cloud Storage or Email
As a last resort, you can take advantage of two everyday types of apps.
With cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive you might have transferred data to your computer without knowing it.
For example, Dropbox and Google Drive both offer automatic camera upload. If you have the cloud service client installed on your computer, photos will automatically sync to your PC.
Similar features are available with other cloud services. You can copy any data to the cloud folder on your Android device and sync it to Windows.
Then on your computer, access that message and you can download the file. While this is a quick and dirty method, it’s pretty clunky. Any of the above options is much better if you need to do this often.
АЛЬТЕРНАТИВНЫЕ СПОСОБЫ СИНХРОНИЗАЦИИ MAC С ANDROID
Помимо Android File Transfer, скачать можно и альтернативные программы для синхронизации Android на Mac, например, через беспроводные сети работают:
- Для передачи аудиофайлов — Play Music
- Для передачи видео и фотографий — PhotoSync
Никогда не знаешь, что может произойти с твоим телефоном завтра, поэтому большинство пользователей предпочитает сохранять резервные копии всех фото- и видеоматериалов на компьютере. Для этого случая рекомендуем бесплатную программу PhotoSync – Photo Transfer. Она позволяет передавать файлы на любые ОС, будь то iOS, Mac, Windows или Android через Wi-Fi. Процесс копирования с этой программой займет минимум времени: система запоминает фото и видео, которые ранее уже передавались на компьютер, плюс в приложении есть специальные вкладки для быстрого копирования фотографий.
Читайте о других полезных приложениях для Android-смартфонов.
С этим читают